Basic information and Right of objection
- According to § 4 Abs. 1 TDDSG (Tele Services Data Protection Act) the contractor is committed to inform you -the customer - about the manner, extensiveness and purpose of the collection and use of your personal data in the context of processing your order as well as about your right of objection of using your anonymous usage profile. Your personal data is kept with confidence and only provided to our executing allied companies for processing your order. Your data will not be given to any other companies for the purpose of advertising or market research.
- By placing an order the customer agrees to the storage, handling and use of the personal data. The acceptance of the storage and purposeful processing of the given data can be cancelled any time in written form or by consignment of an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. By doing so we are deleting your complete profile from our database. Customer data which is in documents which have a legal commercial retention period e.g. invoices will be deleted after the retention period.
Object of the privacy notice
- In this declaration we inform you about the way we are treating your personal data when you are using our website in order to order our products and use our services . This declaration contains as well the treatment of the usage of other personal data we are receiving from various service providers.
Collection and use of data
- Scovilla collects and stores personal data when you are setting up a user account, ordering Scovilla products and using Scovilla services.
- In order to use our services it is necessary that you provide us with the following information: first name and surname, your address respectively the address of your head office, your E-Mail address and your telephone number. Business clients can additionally give us the company name. After having given Scovilla this information your identity in our database is ensured.
- Scovilla collects and stores additionally server logs information your browser is transmitting. This is particularly your ip-address, information Scovilla has stored with your acceptance via cookies and finally the websites you are visiting.
- Scovilla uses the data for 3 primary purposes: in order to improve our products and services – with your acceptance – to your personal needs and demands, in order to process your orders and finally in order to inform you about special offers and developments regarding our products and services.
Special information regarding:
- „E-Mail address“, „printing samples“ and „Newsletter“:
Please note that we are only using your delivered data for the processing of your concrete request. According to the details of your request your delivered data can also be stored or processed. You can undo your acceptance for the processing of your personal data anytime retroactively.
- contact field „Tell-A-Friend“:
Your E-Mail address and the E-Mail address of the recipient are only used for the transmission of your recommendation. There is no further storage or processing of your E-Mail address or the E-Mail address of the recipient.
Data transfer to third parties
- Scovilla will, in no case sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
- Scovilla transfers your personal data only to third parties if,
- you explicitly accepted the transfer;
- the transfer is necessary in order to process your orders or the requested services . This is necessary in case of printing centres and logistic service providers.
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo (white letter f on blue background or a thumb up icon) or the notice “Facebook Social Plugin”. For a full list of all social Plugins please seehttp://developers.facebook.com/plugins.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin and inform you according to our state of knowledge:
The embedded plugins provide Facebook with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. Even if you are not logged into Facebook, there is possibility that the plugins transmits your IP-address to Facebook.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our website. Further you can block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser, like the “Facebook Blocker“.
(facebook context taken at: (entnommen bei: http://spreerecht.de/datenschutz/2010-10/das-rechtliche-risiko-bei-facebooks-like-button-inkl-muster-fuer-die-datenschutzerklaerung#musterfblikebutton)
- Cookies are small data files stored by your web browser on your computers hard drive. Cookies enable you to use our website and services more easily because e.g. they make the navigation easier and they ensure that you don´t have to give all the registration data during the order process. Additionally cookies can be used to tailor our contents and offers and finally inform you in the best possible way. You can prevent the storage of cookies by customizing your browser settings (please use the help function in your browser in order to get information). Please note that this can lead to usability restrictions.
- Scovilla stores, with your acceptance cookies on your computer hard drive in order to use the information for your future usage of website.
- Our advertising partner or other third parties have no access and right to use the Scovilla cookies.
Modifications regarding this privacy notice
The compliance with this privacy regulations are monitored in behalf of your interests by our commissioner for data protection Heiko Weigelt. In case you want further information don’t hesitate to get in contact with him via following E-Mail address: